KOBOLD Instruments, Inc. Datasheets for Volumetric Gas Flow Switches

Volumetric gas flow switches are devices with a switch output used for measuring the flow or quantity of a moving gas in terms of a unit of volume per unit time, such as cubic feet per minute.
Volumetric Gas Flow Switches: Learn more

Product Name Notes
Product Features Control of Very Small Liquid or Gas Flows Wetted Parts - SS 1.4305, Borosilicate Glass, FKM Proximity Switch or Reed Contact Vertical Connection for In-Line Mounting Flow switch...