Zurn Industries LLC Datasheets for Flow Meters

Flow meters (flowmeters) and flow sensors are devices used for measuring the flow rate or quantity of a moving fluid or gas.
Flow Meters: Learn more

Product Name Notes
The 12" Zurn Connected Flow Meter and Pressure Monitor (12-ZCSM-BTM) assesses your building’s water consumption, detects potential leaks, and tracks water pressure. Simply, set flow rate and pressure thresholds for...