Litre Meter Limited Datasheets for Volumetric Gas Flow Switches

Volumetric gas flow switches are devices with a switch output used for measuring the flow or quantity of a moving gas in terms of a unit of volume per unit time, such as cubic feet per minute.
Volumetric Gas Flow Switches: Learn more

Product Name Notes
RITTER bellows-type gas meters are applicable for measuring the volume of flowing inert and dry gases and are particularly effective at high gas flows.
RITTER wet-test (drum-type) gas flow meters are used universally to measure and record gas volume. From 0.1 to 18,000 litres/hour. Laboratory precision.
The patented MilliGascounter is designed for the measurement of small amounts of gas with ultra-low flow rates.