Suttner America Company Datasheets for Flow Meters

Flow meters (flowmeters) and flow sensors are devices used for measuring the flow rate or quantity of a moving fluid or gas.
Flow Meters: Learn more

Product Name Notes
ST-5 Flow Switch -- 200005500 Reed switch encased in protective vacuum sealed glass tube eliminating exposure to corrosive cleaning chemicals.. Mounts further downstream in pumping system than traditional vacuum switches, thereby minimizing potential leak points...
ST-505 Flow Switch -- 200505500 Vertical mounting position and free floating brass magnet configuration.
ST-6 Flow Switch -- 200006540 Water-flow activated switch to control the on and off of the burner. Although the most popular application is high pressure washing, the flow switch is suitable for other appliances, including...