The IP4256CZ3-M is a single-channel low-pass filter while the IP4256CZ5-W and IP4256CZ6-F are dual-channel RC low-pass filters. All devices provide high-level ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD) protection.
The devices are designed to protect a range of portable communication transmitter applications against unwanted RF signals. The devices incorporate diodes to provide protection to downstream components from ESD voltages up to ±25 kV contact discharge far exceeding IEC 61000-4-2, level 4.
The devices are manufactured using monolithic silicon technology in lead-free plastic packages.
- Pb-free, Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliant and free of halogen and antimony (Dark Green compliant)
- 100 Ω series channel resistance and 30 pF channel capacitance at 0 V bias voltage (DC)
- ESD protection up to ±25 kV contact discharge far exceeding IEC 61000-4-2, level 4
- Single and dual-channel integrated π-type RC filter network
- IP4256CZ3-M: single-channel device in a 3-pin Quad Flat-pack No-leads (QFN) compatible MicroPak plastic package
- IP4256CZ5-W: dual-channel device in a 5-pin plastic package with 0.5 mm pitch
- IP4256CZ6-F: dual-channel device in a 6-pin QFN compatible MicroPak plastic package with 0.5 mm pitch
- General-purpose ElectroMagnetic Interference (EMI), Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) filtering and downstream ESD protection for:
- Cellular phone and Personal Communication System (PCS) mobile handset
- Cordless telephone
- Wireless data (WAN/LAN) system