AxialIon Path® Reference
· Patented designincreases sensor life, accuracy and reliability
· High resistance topoison: Reduced calibration offset error
· Large surface areareference junction eliminates plugging issues
· Eliminates error dueto fluctuating pressure
· No exotic gel orpolymer electrolyte which may be incompatible with the process
The Model 567 All Plastic Hot Tap RetractableSensor. If your piping is corrosion resistant plastic, shouldn™t your pH sensorbe the same? The Model 567 is specifically designed for use in the mostaggressive measurement applications. It is the only œAll Plastic hot tapretractable pH sensor available to the market. The 567 sensor uses a Kynarinsertion body thus eliminating the metallic sheath typically used withcartridge style hot tap sensors. Not only can it withstand strong chemicals;the Kynar body provides a great solution in applications that build-up and adhereto metallic parts.
The depth that pH / ORP sensor protrudes into the pipelinecan greatly affect the measurement. Applications where the sensor tip isrecessed can lead to coating and slow response. In high particulateapplicati
A typical installation goal is to get the sensor tip at least1/4" (6mm) into the stream. At this depth coating issues lessen andresponse improves due to flow velocity.
|Product Category||pH Electrodes|
|Product Name||Model 567 pH/ORP Sensor|
|Operating Temperature||167 to 212 F (75 to 100 C)|