The Lascar EL-WiFi-DTC WiFi Dual Channel Temperature Data Logger measures the temperature of the environment in which the probes are situated. This data logger is typically accurate to ±1.5°C (with the K type probes supplied). The unit is freestanding but can be attached to a wall or surface using the bracket provided. The unit can be clipped in and out of the bracket as required. The probes are connected using the industry standard miniature thermocouple connector, which allows alternative K, N, J and T type probes to be used.
Data is streamed wirelessly to a local PC or to our Cloud service. During configuration, the data logger will search for an existing wireless network whilst physically connected to the PC. Once connected it can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the data logger temporarily loses connectivity with the network or PC, it will log readings until the connection is re-established (max 30 days at 10-second sample interval).
- Temperature measurement range -270 to +1300°C (-454 to +2372°F) (probe dependent)
- WiFi capability and integrated display
- Wireless connectivity to PC via WiFi
- View and analyze multiple sensors using the PC application, including immediate graphing of historic data
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery
- Calibration certificate available
- Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
- Logger memory stores data even if WiFi is temporarily disconnected