Available in 3-way and 4-way configurations, these valves feature the same benefits available with other Minimatic® brass valves: proven reliability, compact size, economical pricing, precision machining and more. These valves feature #10-32 inlet and outlet ports and are available as toggle or stem actuated, in addition to offering cartridge styles.
The HV-3 Series is a fully-ported 3-way valve. This can be used as a selector valve choosing between two separate pressures or fluids (port 2 or 4) going to a single output (port 1). Being fully-ported, the inverse will work as well using the valve as a diverter sending a fluid (port 1) to two separate outputs (port 2 or 4). Also, the valve may be used as a Normally-Closed or Normally-Open 3-way valve. The HV-4 series is a 4-way valve that vents its exhaust ports to atmosphere and is ideal for powering simple cylinder applications.
• Small, compact size, light-weight
• Design flexibility and fast response
• Clippard standard stem option available
for use with inter-changeable actuators
• 15/32-32 male thread for panel mounting
• Bright dipped brass construction for long
life and corrosion resistance
• Stainless steel stems and springs for
• HV-3 can be used as a Normally-Open
or Closed 3-way valve
• 4-way valves exhaust to atmosphere