CITGO CompressorGard PAG 32 is a zinc free, readily biodegradable, low toxicity lubricant designed for use in flooded rotary screw and vane compressors. A high resistance to hydrocarbon dilution makes CITGO Compressorgard PAG 32 an excellent choice for compressors used to compress natural gas, carbon dioxide and other gaseous hydrocarbons. CITGO Compressorgard PAG 32 is also recommended for use as a hydraulic fluid and lubricant in environmentally sensitive areas.
CITGO Compressorgard PAG 32 offers:
• A readily biodegradable, zinc free, low toxicity formulation for use in environmentally sensitive areas.
• Reduced absorption of hydrocarbons at higher compressor pressures. Minimizes viscosity degradation when saturated with high pressure gas.
• Enhanced stability at high temperatures. Resistant to deposit formation.
• Excellent lubricity provides energy efficiency compared to mineral oil formulated products.
• Heat transfer properties superior to conventional lubricants provide lower operating temperatures