The Aztec 600 aluminium analyzer provides reliable and accurate measurement of residual aluminium to improve drinking water quality and optimise chemical usage.
The Aztec 600 Aluminium is an on-line colorimetric analyzer.
Featuring ABB’s intuitive menu-driven software and the unique self-cleaning Aztec fluid handling system, users benefit from an analyser that is both simple-to-operate and maintain.
Users benefits from:
– Analysis of up to 3 sample streams
– Automatic 2-point calibration
– Automatic background color compensation
– Automatic sample dilution to maximize range
– Self-cleaning measurement system
– Intuitive software with full colour graphical display
– Data logging and graphical process trending
– Full audit trail capability
– Secure data archiving to SD Card
|ABB Measurement & Analytics|
|Product Category||Water Quality Testing Instruments|
|Product Number||Aztec AW631|
|Product Name||Aluminium analyzer|
|Form Factor||Lab / Benchtop|
|User Controls||Digital Front Panel|
|Operating Temperature||41 to 113 F (5 to 45 C)|
|Water Quality Parameters||Water Quality Measurement Instrument|