Start with the Box...
The box is a rugged weatherproof enclosure that is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. Constructed from molded fiberglass reinforced polyester, it is well suited for high temperature or corrosive environments. The mounting flange allows it to be wall mounted as well as on a flat surface. The raised lid features a stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. The raised lid is fully gasketed. The enclosure material is UV stabilized and comes in machine tool gray.
The aluminum mounting plate included with the NB141207-100T, has provisions to mount WLAN equipment from Cisco®, Symbol®, D-Link®, HyperLink and more. With the optional HGX-AMOUNT02 bracket a wide array of HyperLink Power-Over-Ethernet products and Power Supplies can be mounted as well. Two of these brackets can be mounted side by side. Also available is the HGX-NMOUNT03 Universal Mounting Shelf that can be attached to the mounting plate and can accommodate additional equipment to be placed in the enclosure. The enclosure also features holes for two N-Bulkhead Lightning Protectors or Connectors, a grounding lug and cable conduit connector.
The terminal block is installed for wiring up power on the front of the mounting plate. This allows the customer a chance to wire the system to custom specifications and pull power from this one point inside the enclosure when field wiring is pulled and hooked up to the enclosure system.
- Features aluminum mounting plate with 120 VAC Terminal Block with surge protection Installed
- Molded Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester (FRP) industrial Enclosure
- NEMA Type 4, 4X / IP66 rated
- Stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps
- Fully gasketed raised lid & integral mounting flange
- Indoor and outdoor installations
- Protection of equipment from theft or damage
- Remote Wireless LAN WiFi equipment installations
- Corrosive environments & hotspot applications
- Rapid Deployment Installations