From stabilizing your most intricate machinery, to solving manufacturing's most fundamental processing problems, our experienced water jet professionals can tackle the most demanding challenges quickly and cost-effectively. With Maudlin's water jet capabilities, you get:
- Finished or near-finished parts produced in any shape from a variety of materials, including fiberglass, graphite, Kevlar and other conventional and exotic metals and composites
- The ability to cut stainless/carbon steel up to 6" thick
- Power and flexibility-it cuts, trims, slits, and drills metals, ceramics and composites without altering their physical characteristics
- 3-5 day turnaround on water jet cutting
- Same-day service on most quotes
Our water jet professionals have decades of industry experience, and they excel at meeting the most rigorous industrial demands-on time, every time. For all of your water jet needs, choose Maudlin.