The 74LVC2G126-Q100 is a dual non-inverting buffer/line driver with 3-state outputs. An output enable input (pin nOE) controls each 3-state output. A LOW-level at pin nOE causes the output to assume a high-impedance OFF-state. Schmitt trigger action at all inputs makes the circuit highly tolerant of slower input rise and fall times.
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3 V or 5 V devices. This feature allows the use of the 74LVC2G126-Q100 as a translator in a mixed 3.3 V and 5 V environment.
It is fully specified for partial power-down applications using IOFF. The IOFF circuitry disables the output, preventing a damaging backflow current through the device when it is powered down.
This product has been qualified to the Automotive Electronics Council (AEC) standard Q100 (Grade 1) and is suitable for use in automotive applications.
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.65 V to 5.5 V
- 5 V tolerant input/output for interfacing with 5 V logic
- High noise immunity
- Complies with JEDEC standard:
- JESD8-7 (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5 (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8-B/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
- ±24 mA output drive (VCC = 3.0 V)
- CMOS low power consumption
- Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Inputs accept voltages up to 5 V