Mold and dies made by Season are durable, precise, prompt with high quality in mind. From concept to completion Season will design the optimal tooling in a timely fashion so that our customers can bring products to market faster. With the use of Mold flow analysis during tool design the part molding is optimized in the early stages of development.
After molding, parts are measured by our Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM) to ensure that all dimensions are within tolerance. Having tool shops in Canada and China allows Season Components to offer a worldwide guarantee on its mold and dies.
- Six (6) CNC machine centres
- Manufacture approximately 250 molds each year
- Mold size range: 75 mm x 75 mm to 1100 mm x 1500 mm
- Most common steel: ASSAB, Daido, Hitachi, Bailu
- Accessories: DME, PCS, Yudo, Daido, Push
· Design for Manufacturability
- Mold Design
- Mold Flow Analysis
- CMM Analysis
- Prototype with FDM, SLA or CNC-machined
- Rapid Tooling
- Fixture and gauge development
- Worldwide Repairs
Our Plastic Injection Mold Area are in the same facilities as our Mold and Die Manufacturing. Having input from Plastic Injection Mold experts provides Season and Season Customers a competitive advantage to get molds out faster, at better quality, and lower costs.