We know that specific frequencies excel at detecting certain species of fish: Bluefin Tuna—60 kHz, squid—133 kHz, and cod—175 kHz. The M265LH transducer includes all these frequencies plus every other frequency in the high and low bandwidths.
This powerhouse delivers excellent resolution, bottom discrimination, and bait and game-fish separation at all depths. The M265LH is packed with a seven-element, low-frequency array that operates between 42 and 65 kHz for excellent deep-water performance.
The high-frequency ceramic operates between 130 and 210 kHz with a narrow (10° to 6°) bandwidth—perfect for picking apart structure and pinpointing tight-holding fish in structure.
The Sealcast™ M265LH includes a plastic tank which is aligned to the centerline and secured inside the hull. Then it is filled with non-toxic antifreeze. The transducer is inserted into the tank and adjusted for the proper deadrise offset, insuring the beam is shooting straight down for maximum echo returns. Antifreeze is the best medium to transmit through solid fiberglass and into the surrounding water. The major benefit of an in-hull transducer is no protruding features on the exterior of the hull, making it the perfect choice for trailered or lifted boats. Designed for boats up to 11 m (36') with a solid-fiberglass hull.
- Depth only
- 1 kW of power for great deep-water performance
- Low frequency: 42 to 65 kHz
- 25° to 16° beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 914 m (3,000')
- High frequency: 130 to 210 kHz
- 10° to 6° beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 304 m (1,000')
- 103 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Sealcast, seamless, urethane housing for long life underwater
- Plastic mounting tank
- Also available as transom (TM265LH), thru-hull (B265LH), pocket/keel (PM265LH) mounts
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
View M265LH Bottom Coverage
- Weight: 5.2 kg (11.5 lb.)
- Recommended Boat Length: Up to 11 m (36')
- Hull Material: Solid fiberglass only
- Hull Deadrise: Accommodates a deadrise angle up to 30° with the longest side of the tank installed parallel to the centerline (keel) of the hull
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Includes: Tank and mounting hardware
- Transducer Element: Eight internal broadband ceramic assemblies