The West N2300 offers real flexibility as it can be used as a controller or an indicator.
The instrument has the largest red or green digital display in a 1/32 DIN package. In addition to the red or green display the N2300 benefits from three additional multi-colour LEDs to indicate process, alarm and configuration statuses.
The large, tactile rubberized keys provide a more practical human interface which is complemented with a specially developed hands-free PID tuning algorithm, Easy-Tune, which continuously monitors and improves control. Alternatively the instrument can be manually fine-tuned for a specific application. The N2300 indicator has up to to two outputs (relay or solid state driver) for alarm. The controller version can have an additonal relay or RS232 serial communications.
Benefits & Features
- Simple straight forward operation for easy setup
- Largest 4 digit red/green digital display in a 1/32 DIN package
- PID control for (auto-tuning) hands-free operation with manual override tune capability for specialized applications
- Solid state relay SSR for primary control and alarming
- Optional second alarm relay (option) or RS-485 communication