The PTMA180402M is a matched, wideband, 2-stage, 40-watt LDMOS integrated amplifier intended for base station applications in the 1800 to 2100 MHz frequency band. This device is offered in a 20-pin, thermally-enhanced, overmolded plastic package for cool and reliable operation.
- Designed for wide RF bandwidth and low memory effects
- On-chip matching, integrated input DC block, 50-ohm input and ~4-ohm output
- Typical single-carrier CDMA performance at 1960 MHz, 28 V
- Average output power = 5 W
- Linear gain = 30 dB
- Efficiency = 16%
- Adjacent channel power = –52 dBc
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR @ 28 V, 40 W (CW) output power
- Integrated ESD protection.
- Meets HBM Class 1B (minimum), per JESD22-A114F
- Thermally-enhanced, RoHS-compliant package