- Trained on our vast library of engineering resources.

Acme Vial & Glass Company, Inc. Datasheets for Stirring Rods

Stirring rods are pieces of hollow or solid glass tubing used to stir materials or used to spread media on a Petri dish.

Stirring Rods: Learn more

Product Name Notes
Available stock of 18mm applicator caps to fit 20.5 x 47mm (2 1/3 dram) vial, and 2 dram and 4 dram vials. Other lengths are available as a special order.