Twinning and Cabling Line tandemizes two processes of twinning and cabling in a single production line. Backtwist concept adds the capability of neutralizing the effect of concentricity between the conductor and its insulation, results in the averaging of mutual capacitance, capacitance unbalance (NEXT loss) and impedance.
- 4 individual inside-out backtwist double twist twinner
- Suitable for solid HDPE, FEP, FRPE, Foam HDPE, FEP insulations
- Adjustable variable backtwist
- Precise wire tension adjustment
- Aerofoil shaped bow with low tension/speed profile
- Single Twist cabler with torsion lock
- Max. design speed: 2250 RPM (4500 Twist/min)
- Copper diameter range: 0.40 – 0.65 mm (AWG # 26-22)
- Variable backtwist: 0-30%
- Lay range: 6.35 – 50 mm (0.25- 2 inches)
- Single twist cabler reel size: 1000 mm
Machine parameters are digitally monitored and controlled via a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and a menu driven touch screen so that at each stage the operator is guided to obtain the desired machine operation.