For easy access to Indigo compatible probes
Vaisala Insight PC Software gives quick access to the configurations and data of the Indigo family measurement probes:
- humidity measurement smart probes HMP3 for general purpose applications with an exchangeable sensor, HMP4 for high pressures, HMP5 for high temperatures, HMP7 for high humidity, HMP8 for pressurized processes and HMP9 for rapidly changing environments
- dew point measurement smart probes DMP5 for high temperatures, DMP6 for very high temperatures, DMP7 for remote installations in tight spaces, and DMP8 for pressurized pipelines
- moisture in oil probe MMP8 for continuous online measurement
- carbon dioxide measurement smart probes GMP251 for %-level data and GMP252 for ppm-level data
- temperature measurement smart probe TMP1
- vaporized hydrogen peroxide, humidity and temperature measurement smart probe series HPP270 for easy validation of H2O2 bio-decontamination. Vaisala Insight PC Software is available in English and Japanese languages and it operates on 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 systems.
Vaisala Indigo compatible probes are self-contained, interchangeable smart measurement probes. The probes can be detached from the process and connected to a PC with an USB cable for set-up and field calibration. Vaisala Insight utility software makes changing the settings and calibrating the device easy with intuitive graphical user interface; just launch the software and connect the USB cable. Up to six devices can be connected simultaneously.
• More flexibility with interchangeable smart probes
• Simple service interface
• Easy set-up, diagnostics and field calibration and adjustment