Designed to automate the induction seam annealing process, SmartAnneal™ software provides precise temperature control and a simple operator interface. With SmartAnneal software, API® pipe producers can build a product set-up database by entering pipe parameters such as diameter, wall thickness and inductor position in addition to storing equipment settings for a given pipe size.
Inductors can be positioned quickly and accurately by using these stored database parameters.
The Smart Anneal System, provides greater control over the annealing process with the added benefit of scrap reduction and a better quality heat treatment.
- Simplified touch screen for multi-stage annealing systems in both manual and automatic modes
- Single power control for multiple power supply applications
- Speed Power Control for seam anealers ensures power level is maintained and engaged automatically with the mill run signal
- Real-time feedback via PLC interface
- Feature rich closed loop temperature control
- Repeatable, precise automatic inductor positioning
- Consistent operation through auto data logging
- Simplified maintenance through graphical troubleshooting guide and cooling system monitor