Carlisle Interconnect Technologies ARINC 600 Trays are designed to the following industry specifications: ARINC 600 Standards, FAR Part 25, 23 and 21, RTCA/DO-160, Mil-STD-810, and customer custom environmental conditions. All ARINC 600 Trays are designed and fabricated in our state of-the-art manufacturing facility using top quality aircraft grade materials to meet or exceed ARINC 600 specifications, as well as all civil and military aircraft application criteria.
Our special designs stand up to the most rigorous environmental hazards for in-flight and on-the-ground operations. Each tray is fully warrantied, ensuring that your avionics systems equipment will not only fit securely, but operate safely. Off-the-shelf designs or custom solutions are available to best fit your requirements as well as the option of positive pressure air cooling systems through the use of an optional plenum chamber and fan. Direct testing is also available and in-house shock and vibration test facilities allow robust qualification activities for the most critical applications.
- Durable, rugged construction
- Countersunk screw assembly
- 060" gauge, lightweight aluminum alloy (Other thicknesses are available)
- Fan-cooled trays conform to ARINC Level 1 maximum cooling specifications (Level 2 cooling is available if required)
- Available with ARINC 600 air filtration solutions
- Clear Chem-Film per Mil-DTL-5541