Tube Conveyor Cleaning
Cablevey offers both wet and dry tube conveyor cleaning options. Our tube conveyors are designed for food-grade applications thus seek to eliminate places for fines to accumulate including:
- Solid Discs (no screws or bolts)
- “Jacketed” Cables (nylon casings)
- Attached Discs (to cable)
- Stainless Steel Connectors
- Removable Equipment (for easy cleaning)
We offer a full line of cable and tube conveyor cleaning mechanisms including:
- Brush Boxes
- Urethane Wipers
- Air Knives
- In-line Sponges
- In-line Bristle Brushes
This internal tube conveyor cleaning option is available on all sizes of systems and involves several equipment items including:
- Air Knife: a strategically located line insert that uses compressed air to blow accumulating fines off discs.
- Brush Box: a line insert that mechanically brushes accumulating fines off discs.
- Sponge Disc & Sanitizing Cleaner: a disposable sponge disc that is run through the system with an applied cleaning agent.
- Urethane Wiper Disc: a disc insert that wipes away accumulating fines and particles.