Tube Conveyor Cleaning
Cablevey offers both wet and dry tube conveyor cleaning options. Our tube conveyors are designed for food-grade applications thus seek to eliminate places for fines to accumulate including:
- Solid Discs (no screws or bolts)
- “Jacketed” Cables (nylon casings)
- Attached Discs (to cable)
- Stainless Steel Connectors
- Removable Equipment (for easy cleaning)
We offer a full line of cable and tube conveyor cleaning mechanisms including:
- Brush Boxes
- Urethane Wipers
- Air Knives
- In-line Sponges
- In-line Bristle Brushes
This option is available on our 4″ and 6″ diameter systems. It’s a 3-step internal tube conveyor cleaning process that’s fast and easy:
- Foam Agent: Foam cleaning agent is introduced into the tube environment to cleanse all internal parts of the system.
- Sanitizing Rinse: a sanitizing rinse is run through the system to flush out debris and foam agent.
- Water Rinse: a second rinse of hot water flushes out sanitizing rinse rendering the tube environment production ready.