The entry level FIREFLY tower has been developed to offer reliable, low maintenance and cost-effective lighting for metro projects - and is perfect for rental fleets.
Designed with project safety and the environment in mind, the new tower comes with a full integral bund to prevent fluid spillage. Engineered and built in Australia, FIREFLY is easy to transport and can be operated by one person.
It packs out 4000 watts of bright light from its damageresistant double-ended metal halide lamps. Specially designed parabolic reflectors amplify lamp output to create light plots which are the envy of the industry.
350 degrees of mast rotation and the ability to adjust each of its four lamps independently, means maximum flexibility and so big productivity gains.
Cost-effective shipping has also been built into the FIREFLY tower's ingenious design. Ten towers can be carried on a standard 40ft open truck - and 16 can fit into a 40ft sea container with only very minimal disassembly. Forklift pockets, lifting points and tie down straps underline the tower's commitment to transit safety, and the FIREFLY can also easily be towed by most cars.
At a Glance
- Designed to strengthen AllightSykes stranglehold on global rental markets
- Large access doors for quick and easy service and maintenance
- Radiator cowling specifically designed for optimum air flow
- 4x1000W double-ended damage-resistant metal halide lamps
- Individually switchable lamps for added flexibility
- Full environmental bund
- Retractable towbar
- Up and down mast supplied fully assembled. Hydraulic option
- Low cost of ownership - 500 hour service intervals
- CAT or Perkins powered
- Cheap to move - 10 fully assembled towers can be transported on a 40ft flatbed truck, or 16 in a 40ft container with minimal disassembly