Designed, engineered and built to meet Australia’s mining standards - which are widely-regarded as among the toughest in the world - the tower packs out 6000 watts of light.
Thanks to its unique highwall overhang facility, maximum light can be focused on the work platform to improve productivity and safety.
And with the environment playing an increasingly important role in global mining and construction projects, COMBILITE comes complete with a full 110% environmental bund.
Cost-effective shipping has also been built into the COMBILITE's design. Seven towers can be carried on a standard 40ft open truck or 40ft sea container.
At a Glance
- Light enough for metro. Tough enough for mining
- Numerous mast options (including articulated option for highwall overhang)
- 6x1000W or 4x1500W double-ended metal halide lamps
- 350 degree mast rotation whilst fully extended
- Electric light bar tilt via simple control panel
- Horizontal and vertical adjustment of each lamp
- Single axle running gear with retractable drawbar
- Full environmental bund for spillage protection
- Power outlets in weather-resistant control panel
- Large universal doors for quick and easy service access
- CAT or Perkins powered
- Cheap to move - 7 towers can be transported on a 40ft flatbed truck or 40ft container
- Forklift pockets, lifting points and tie down straps