All Galaxy High Cavitation Hot Runners offer:
- Minimal gate vestige and excellent gate cosmetics
- Modular nozzles with standard, wear-resistant and thru-hole tip style options
- A compact form factor that achieves more parts per cycle through close center-to-center dimensions
- A fully assembled and tested Hot Half that's optimized for high performance
Note: Galaxy nozzles are "compression" style, available in full hot-half system (designed by DME) only.
Recommended system temperature/pressure upper limits:
- Standard (point and through-hole) tips = 480 °F (249 °C)
- Wear-resistant (point and through-hole) tips = 635 °F (335 °C)
- 20 KSI system pressure max.
Please contact DME Engineering if higher system temperatures/pressures are required.