BTI's Low Profile Mobile Breaker Systems eliminate disruptive, costly and unsafe blasting in stopes, drawpoints and grizzlies, providing efficient, safer alternatives to secondary blasting.
Features & Benefits:
- High speed / high mobility underground rockbreaking.
- +/-45° vehicle articulation for tight turning radius.
- Separate torque converter / transmission package provides low profile engine shroud height for improved operator visibility.
- Mid-ship operator compartment provides good visibility for both tramming and breaking functions.
- Four heavy duty tube-in-tube self-leveling stabilizers provide quick set up times and stable operation.
- Purpose-built heavy duty, large cross-section boom provides excellent dexterity and strength when raking and breaking oversize material.
- Powerful hydraulic breaker quickly reduces oversize at grizzlies and draw points without explosives.
- Low profile side mounted breaker provides low tram and operating heights.