Cly-Del Manufacturing Company offers participation in concept design of eyelets and small press parts with CAD Support, plus the redesign of current parts. Cly-Del has flexible production systems with total quality control in accordance with all required specifications. Cly-Del designs and makes over 90% of their own tooling / dies.
Cly-Del Manufacturing Company
Manufacturing Excellence Since 1939
- Metal goods manufacturer, specializing in precision high volume drawn shells, metal stamping, eyelets and ferrules.
- Over 250 high-speed U.S. Baird, Platarg, Waterbury Farrel, Bruderer, Haulick-Roos, and Minsterr presses are supported by in-house engineering, tool design, and tool construction.
- "Ship-to-stock" reliability through Statistical Process Control (SPC), providing total lot control and full traceability
- All ferrous, aluminum, copper, and clad metal are processed in required size, shape, plus special option and finish
- Specialties include: production of battery cans and component parts, pen and pencil parts, ammunition component parts, electronic parts, specialty hardware/appliance parts, and jingle bells for the craft industry.
- Quality System Registered
Company Information: Cly-Del is a metal goods manufacturer specializing in precision high volume drawn shells, metal stamping, eyelets and ferrules. Cly-Del has been serving world class companies for over 80 years.
Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2008
Capabilities: Beading; Marking; Piercing; Slotting; Threading
Materials: Ferrous Metals; Nonferrous Metals; Exotic Metals and Alloys; Precious Metals
Services: Testing and Inspection; Engineering / Design Assistance; Prototype / Short Run; High Volume Production
Location Located in Waterbury, CT