Improve Productivity and Customer Experiences
Easy to deploy and use, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (Unified CCX) delivers a highly secure, available, virtual, and sophisticated customer interaction management solution for up to 400 agents. This integrated, comprehensive, contact center solution is intended for both formal and informal contact centers in midmarket, enterprise branch, and corporate departments.
Features and Capabilities
Unified CCX offers sophisticated call routing and comprehensive contact management capabilities. It includes an embedded reporting solution that offers a comprehensive view of contact center statistics at a glance.
Unified CCX provides customer segmentation with state-of-the-art, built-in, interactive voice response capability, and proactive customer service for a superior customer experience with integrated, outbound, call management capabilities. Multichannel capabilities include management of voice, email, web chat, and social media inquiries.
Cisco Unified Contact Center Express offers:
- Sophisticated call routing and comprehensive contact management capabilities
- E-mail, Web Chat and social media integration
- Automatic call distributor features, including conditional routing, call-in-queue, and expected-wait-time messages
- Workforce optimization, including workforce management and advanced quality management
- Next-generation historical and real-time reports and dashboards with flexible presentation options using Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
Cisco Unified Contact Center Express is available in three packages tailored to meet your customer contact requirements.
Primary Business Benefits Include:
- Improved customer satisfaction and loyalty with comprehensive contact management
- Improved workforce productivity so you can do more with less
- Significant cost optimization with an easy-to-deploy, easy-to-use, all-in-one solution