GL provides two different solutions to capture signals on 2 Wire analog lines (FXO ports):
- Using Voice Recorder with Dual UTA HD
- Using tProbe™ FXO port
Voice Recorder with Dual UTA HD
GL's Voice Recorder Software is used with Dual UTA HD hardware to non-intrusively capture the voice, fax, or modem traffic over a 2-wire analog interface.
The Dual UTA HD is a comprehensive hardware device designed to interface two completely separate networks to test the voice quality. The Dual UTA HD can be directed to automatically send and record sample voice files between nodes of a telephony network, which can then be submitted to software application for analysis.
tProbe™ FXO FXS Analyzer/Emulator
GL's tProbe™ is an enhanced USB based T1 E1 VF FXO FXS Datacom Analyzer / Emulator. This hardware incorporates all the features of the previous analyzer such as portability, USB interface, remote accessibility, scripting, and a vast collection of optional applications.
The tProbe™ FXO FXS ports permits non-intrusive capture and analysis of voiceband signal from a two-wire telephone line. This feature allows you to capture and analyze data from a two-wire telephone line, as well as to generate and transmit analog data onto that two-wire line. FXO FXS testing can also be performed using MAPS™ FXO FXS Emulator application. MAPS™ provides a facility to place call/answer incoming call on both FXO and FXS ports, and automate the entire testing process using scripts.
- A USB plug 'n' play recorder that does not tie up the sound card on the PC
- Enables recording of the following transmissions:
- Data (Modem)
- Mobile Fax
- T.38 Fax
- Passive Voice
- X, Y, Z Modem and others
- Supports 2 independent FXO ports per Dual UTA HD connecting to any PSTN, ATA, and next generation Gateways
- Wide Band (WB) and Narrow Band (NB) support (for HD and SD Audio) voice capture on 2-wire Analog interface
- Non-intrusive, bi-directional traffic capture into a single PCM file
- Dual UTA HD supports WB 2-wire Analog FXO & VF interfaces for the capture
- Auto Trigger Threshold (-dbm) record option
- Supports all types of measurements associated with a 2-wire analog call
- Perform Post Dial Delay (PDD) & Post Ringback Delay (PRD) measurements (within VQuad™)
- Use with GL Insight™ for modem / fax data capture and analysis
- Use with Voice-band Analyzer (VBA) application to perform voice band analysis