GL's Optional Software "Semi-Automated and Scripted Echo Canceller Testing Suite", part number xx068, provides G.168 compliance testing capability in simple modifiable scripts for each and every G.168 test. The scripts can be easily modified by the user to test different scenarios. Outputs from the EC are also analyzed automatically by the AutoAnalysis Software. The three major software components consist of the following:
- Windows Client/Server Software - this software provides powerful scripting capabilities for testing the EC
- xx600 - Basic Client/Server Scripted Control Software with the following submodules
- xx610 - with File based Record/Playback
- xx630 - with DSP Capability
- Complete G.168 Test Scripts using a variety of Clients, scripts can be provided in the following formats
- C++ Client - a simple and sufficient Client with all scripts for semi-automated analysis of per G.168
- Labview Client - provided at some additional cost
- Matlab Client - provided at some additional cost
- Auto-Analysis Software - this software automatically analyzes the output files for compliance, see screen shots below
- Far End real-time emulation using GL's WCS (scripted) software/language.
- Near End real-time emulation using GL's WCS (scripted) software/language.
- Echo canceller control using standard terminal emulation software.
- Millisecond-level visibility using Graphical output views.
- Additional analysis capability using Adobe Audition software or Goldwave software.
- All T1/E1 framing formats, signaling modes, and receiver interface strategies supported.
- Complete set of G.168 echo path models for emulation of Near End echo paths.
- G.168 CSS Single- and Double-Talk files recorded at various power levels.
- Detailed procedures for conducting G.168 compliance tests and analyzing results.