Thanks to our dataFEED OPC C++ SDK for VxWorks, you can quickly implement OPC UA Clients or Servers in your VxWorks application. With the comprehensive libraries, a clearly documented programming interface and associated sample applications, you don't even need in-depth knowledge of the OPC UA specification.
Complete Solution Addressing All Customer Requirements
Download your trial version from our website today.
Comprehensive Scope of Delivery for Easy and Fast Development
- Comprehensive set of building blocks offering encapsulation and easy-to-use functionality required for implementing OPC UA Clients and Servers for VxWorks environment
- Modular design to scale OPC UA functionality according to actual requirements
- Wide range of available functionality, including Extended Security, Data Access, Complex Data, Events, Alarms & Conditions and Historical Access
- Integrated security concepts allowing safe remote data transfer actively addressing modern security threats
- Applicable for time-critical control tasks as well as for complex automation projects
- OPC UA Servers and Clients capable to move data and information between factory floor and enterprise level
Investment Security Through Innovative License Model
- Optimized Application Programming Interface (API) and easy to understand documentation
- Complimentary how-to example applications, step by step tutorials, complex test and simulation clients and servers for a lean getting started with OPC UA development
- Implementation according latest OPC UA Client respectively OPC UA Server specifications
- Free migration to upcoming dataFEED OPC UA SDK versions thanks to SDK software and 3 years‘ right to updates to future versions
- Technology proven by use in Softing‘s OPC Server and middleware products