dataFEED OPC C++ Client and Server SDK for Linux enables the fast integration of OPC UA into your Linux application. Thanks to the comprehensive libraries, a clearly documented programming interface and associated sample applications, developers can concentrate on their actual project goals without having to worry about the intricacies of the OPC UA specification.
Complete Solution Addressing All Customer Requirements
Try our trial version today.
Comprehensive Scope of Delivery for Easy and Fast Development
- Comprehensive set of building blocks offering encapsulation and easy-to-use functionality required for implementing OPC UA Clients and Servers for Linux environment
- Modular design to scale OPC UA functionality according to actual requirements
- Wide range of available functionality, including Extended Security, Data Access, Complex Data, Events, Alarms & Conditions and Historical Access
- Integrated security concepts allowing safe remote data transfer actively addressing modern security threats
- Applicable for time-critical control tasks as well as for complex automation projects
- OPC UA Servers and Clients capable to move data and information between factory floor and enterprise level
Investment Security Through Innovative License Model
- Optimized Application Programming Interface (API) and easy to understand documentation
- Complimentary how-to example applications, step by step tutorials, complex test and simulation clients and servers for a lean getting started with OPC UA development
- Implementation according latest OPC UA Client respectively OPC UA Server specifications
- Free migration to upcoming dataFFED OPC UA SDK versions thanks to SDK software and 3 years‘ right to updates to future versions
- Technology proven by use in Softing‘s OPC Server and middleware products