Quantum Test Control System is a flexible testing and high-speed data acquisition system that can be custom tailored to serve a wide range of test equipment. This system has a modular architecture that allows it to be easily integrated with a variety of 3rd party I/O systems. This system provides very intuitive graphical interfaces to create test sequences from scratch very rapidly.
The following are key features of the Test Control System:
- “Click & Configure” I/O rack(s), cards and points. (Flexible to allow new rack and card types)
- Totally configurable script and function based I/O interpreting modules to convert raw I/O data into usable information.
- Flow chart based interface to create test sequences.
- Centrally managed version control and release features.
- High-speed real time data acquisition and storage capacity.
- Real time graphical interface to monitor test states.
- Integrated repair bay manager.
- Capture, view and analyze test signatures.
- Support standalone and network based infrastructures.
- Fully integrated with our Q-NET reporting product providing unlimited analysis and reporting capabilities.