One single stage or 2 superposed V shaped units on 2 support layers.
Flushing systems are installed on either up- and/ or downstream side of the mist eliminators.
Flushing systems are installed on either up- and/ or downstream of the mist eliminators.
- Flue gas desulphurization plants for processes with high turn down ratios
- Exhaust air treatment plants
- Waste Incineration plants
- Inlet and exhaust scrubbers with high cleaning requirements
- PPTV, PPHT, PP, FRP, PPGC, PSU, Stainless steel 316
- Upgraded version with 28% less pressure loss
- Handles uneven flow patterns
- The system is cleaned during operation
- The units come with integrated washing systems
- Best performing mist eliminator at any vertical velocities, meets toughest standards, third party proven
- Measurable warranty
- Minimal pressure loss
- Good elimination performance at medium velocities
- Suitable for retrofit with existing washers
- Provides a higher net face area than any other design