Kontek 1400 Series Wastewater Treatment Systems are designed and manufactured to meet all of your plant requirements. Integration of all operating equipment, including the necessary interlocks to your process, will ensure years of satisfaction.
For flow rates from 50 USGPM to 400 USGPM, each Kontek 1400 Series Wastewater Treatment Systems are meticulously manufactured for reliability and ease of function.
1400 Series Systems Feature:
- Corrosion proof neutralizations reactors, fabricated from fiberglass or polyethylene.
- Tandem solution transfer pumps and solution flow meters are standard on all systems.
- Automatic polymer feed systems.
- Pulse proportionally controlled additions of reagent chemistry.
- Redundant pH/ORP controllers, with calibration indication, for all PLC controlled systems.
- Kynar housed 4-20 mA non-contacting ultrasonic level controllers, for all PLC controlled systems.
- "On-line" troubleshooting is incorporated on PLC controlled systems.
- High surface area laminar flow clarifiers, fabricated from steel or stainless steel.
- In-house fabrication of filter presses, fabricated from steel or stainless steel.
- Sludge thickener systems, complete with pump and level control systems.
- Bulk waste storage tanks complete with level control systems and system interlocks.
- Automatic re-treatment of non-compliant effluent
- Final polishing of effluent, prior to sanitary sewer