ConRec Under the Press Sludge Dryers greatly reduce hazardous waste hauling and disposal costs by reducing solid waste volume by up to 80%. Energy efficent moisture removal on a batch basis using steam, electric, natural gas, or waste heat generation sources.
Available in 2,3,4,5 or 6 cu.ft. sludge capacity
Features and Benefits:
- Compact unit fits directly beneath filter press to save valuable space.
- Sludge falls directly from filter press into dryer, minimizing sludge handling and personnel exposure to hazardous waste.
- Low temperature electric or steam heat reduces noxious/hazardous gases and maintenence problems associated with higher temperature direct fire or radiant type dryers.
- Exclusive Quad Screw mixer improves sludge circulation for uniform, rapid moisture release.
- Built for long life. Durable sludge-tight design with all stainless steel construction of wetted parts.
- Simple operation and minimal operator attention.
- Proprietary heating jacket design maximizes energy effieciency.