Kontek's 1300 Series skid mounted module contains the treatment module, chemical reagent dosing systems, clarifier, flow control devices, and electrical control panel.
The module is pre-plumbed and pre-wired at the factory, thus reducing field installation requirements for connections to sump, filter press, and final effluent polishing equipment.
The 1300 Series is custom-configured to each installation’s treatment and physical layout requirements.
- Corrosion proof heavy-duty polypropylene multi-stage corrosion reactor capable of incorporating treatment of cyanide and hexavalent chrome bearing wastewater.
- Tandem solution transfer pumps and solution flow control meters are standard on all Kontek 1300 series systems.
- Dual neutralization reactors.
- High quality electric and air mixers.
- Kontek automatic polymer feed make-up and delivery systems.
- Laminar flow clarifier complete with sludge thickening conical bottom and internal spray wash-down halo.
- Bulk waste storage tank complete with level control system, solution transfer pump, and flow monitoring/control system.
- Optional Kontek "Smart-Logic" PLC/HMI interface control system complete with modem and Ethernet capabilities.
- Kontek's "Smart-Logic" PLC controlled systems can be programmed with a wide variety of PLC manufacturers.
- Pulse proportional chemical reagent feed systems.
- Final effluent polishing is included with all 1300 series systems.
- Optional PLC controlled multi-media effluent polishing systems.
- Automatic re-treatment of non-compliant effluent.