Kontek has been a leading manufacturer of filter press equipment for over 20 years. From the smallest, manually operated Junior series presses to the largest, fully automatic Major series, the same high-quality workmanship, precision engineering, continuous product improvement, and attention to detail have made Kontek filter presses an industry standard. Kontek's in-house manufacturing facility guarantees the quality and reliability of every filter press.
All Kontek Filter Presses are factory tested and preset for the correct operating and safety pressures. Kontek filter presses feature one-piece molded high-density polypropylene corrosion resistant filter plates.
Kontek Filter Presses feature:
- Heavy duty welded cold rolled steel or stainless steel frame
- Patented universal follower tail plate swivel joint for precise alignment of filter plates
- Painted with two coats of corrosion resistant epoxy paint
- Heavy-duty hydraulic pump and cylinders
- Stainless steel rail caps
- Available extended frame and expansion systems
- Available elevated frame models for direct to drum or cubic-bag discharge