ConRec Slurry-Mizer liquid crystallizers provide the final step in achieving “Zero-Liquid-Discharge” by reducing treated liquid waste process stream volumes to minimal amounts of dry granular solids for safe and easy disposal. Energy efficient method of moisture removal from aqueous streams laden with dissolved and suspended solids.
- Concentrate from clarifier bottoms
- Slurry from atmospheric evaporators.
- Metal bearing wash waters, especially with precious metals.
- Waterbased grinding coolants.
- Brine concentrate from reverse osmosis and ion exchange systems.
- Dumps of contentrated plating baths.
- Vibratory finishing wastewaters.