The C1X has individual fin tubes compression-fitted to the liquid manifold for ease of tube replacement requiring no welding.
It increases the amount of heat recovered by capturing both sensible and latent heat. The internal gas bypass can be used to maintain water temperature when too much heat is available.
- Single-circuit heat transfer cold makeup, ice-cold process water preheater (Less than ~120°F)
- Tube core assemblies are individually removable and made from 316 stainless steel tube with aluminum fins (Al-Fuse)
- 316 stainless steel exhaust gas bypass, interior shell, condensate drain, and transition connections
- Hinged access door for complete internal inspection
- TP 316L pressure vessel side tube heat transfer section
- Condenses on natural gas only