Dig holes with speed and plumb-line accuracy. The heavy-duty hydraulic auger bites in with high torque power. The entire drive unit follows the bit into the hole, adding a foot more dig depth than a standard unit. Because of a unique knuckle-joint design, the auger will hang plumb even on uneven terrain. It is an ideal tool for drilling holes for posts, piers, poles and trees in all kinds of soil conditions. Whether it’s holes for fence posts or trees, there are three models of the Bobcat auger attachment to fit your Bobcat machine.
- Direct drive for more efficient operation.
- A smaller drive housing allows the entire drive unit to follow the bit into the hole, adding a foot more dig depth than a standard drive unit.
- More torque. An efficient design and modified displacement give these units plenty of torque.
- Patented combination hex and round output shaft standard on Models 15C and 30C.
- Improved mounting system.