The LC103 is a Bench capacitance meter from Sencore.
- Pinpoints bad capacitors and inductors “in-circuit”, and automatically tells you when further out-of-circuit tests are required
- Analyzes capacitors for all four failures out-of-circuit: Value from 1 pF to 20F; Equivalent series resistance; Leakage with up to 1,000 volts applied; Dielectric absorption
- Tests SMT components in-circuit and accurately with exclusive, time-saving test accessories
- Analyzes inductors with exclusive, patented tests for: Value from .1uH to 20 H; Opens or shorts
- Even one shorted turn with patented “Ringer” test
- Makes all tests, compares the results to EIA standards, and tells you “GOOD” or “BAD” – automatically
- Tests SCRs and triacs with optional SCR250 accessory
- Electronic Repair for in or out of circuit analysis of capacitors and inductors
- Test and analyze high voltage capacitors used in broadcast transmitters
- Troubleshoot IGBT’s in electric motors and other industrial applications
- Verify and analyze critical components in power generation facilities
The Sencore LC103 take the guesswork out of capacitor and inductor testing. It provides in-circuit capacitor value and ESR tests along with automatic out-of-circuit test for capacitor value, leakage, ESR and dielectric absorption. Inductors are automatically analyzed in-circuit for value or out-of-circuit for value and quality with patented tests.
The LC103 is a complete, automatic, microprocessor-controlled capacitor and inductor analyzer. It’s features make it ideally suited for both single component analyzing in service or maintenance work, or for large volume, both testing in a lab or incoming inspection.