Glycol-jacketed cooling vessel designed for the cooling of a wide range of food products including soups, stews, sauces and preserves.
- Standard batch sizes range from 75 to 200 gallons
- Glycol jacket with 3 bar working pressure and special dimpled pattern to give ultimate cooling performance
- Vessel is capable of taking a vacuum to allow filling of product without the need for transfer pumps
- Designed and tested to PD5500 standards
- Insulated, with a conical bottom and stainless steel cladding, totally sealed
- Standard internal sanitary finish. External surfaces have a semi deluxe buff finish (or to customer specification)
- Vertical product zone with scraping surface type, variable speed agitator fitted with replaceable food approved plastic blades
- Fixed lid design with manway for incorporating into CIP cleaning systems. Full diameter, counter balances domed tilting lid for complete access to product zone, available as an option.