An evaporative cooler (also known as swamp cooler, desert cooler and wet air cooler) is a device that cools air through the evaporation of water. These units are well suited for climates where the air is hot and humidity is low. They combine the natural cooling properties of water with a steady breeze to lower indoor temperatures. Evaporative cooling will provide a substantial energy savings over refrigerated air units. While the simplicity of the design results in low maintenance requirements.
- 36″ and 48″feature 3/4″ hose connections
- Durable polyethylene housing features leak proof, one piece construction
- Lowers temperatures 15-25 °F depending on climate conditions
- Heavy duty, poly casters on evaporator coolers
- New 3 blade fan blade for quieter operation; 120V
- Manufactured in U.S.A. Shipped completely assembled, ready to use