An evaporative cooler (also known as swamp cooler, desert cooler and wet air cooler) is a device that cools air through the evaporation of water. These units are well suited for climates where the air is hot and humidity is low. They combine the natural cooling properties of water with a steady breeze to lower indoor temperatures. Evaporative cooling will provide a substantial energy savings over refrigerated air units. While the simplicity of the design results in low maintenance requirements.
- Durable leak proof one piece construction
- Lowers temperatures 15-25°F depending on climate conditions
- Easy rolling poly on poly casters
- Shipped completely assembled, ready to use
- Water level sight tube located on front of unit
- Manufactured in USA