An evaporative cooler (also known as swamp cooler, desert cooler and wet air cooler) is a device that cools air through the evaporation of water. These units are well suited for climates where the air is hot and humidity is low. They combine the natural cooling properties of water with a steady breeze to lower indoor temperatures. Evaporative cooling will provide a substantial energy savings over refrigerated air units. While the simplicity of the design results in low maintenance requirements.
- Lowers temperatures up to 30°F
- Water level sight tube and sump drain
- 3/4” garden hose connection for longer running
- Cools without chemicals or refrigerants
- Long-term dependability-near maintenance-free operation
- Shipped completely assembled – ready to operate out of the box
- Durable one-piece, rust free, leak-proof molded polyethylene housing