- Certified by an independent laboratory to meet Class 100 specifications of Federal Standard 209E
- Ergonomic seat guarantees worker comfort, reduces fatigue and back injuries
- Vinyl upholstery with internal bumper guard is designed for many years of cleanroom use
- Filter traps particles 0.1 microns and larger for contamination-free comfort
- Polyurethane casters are durable and nonshedding
- All models feature chrome-plated metal parts for completely noncontaminating operation
These chairs are designed and built to the most exacting standards of this classification.
BIOFIT's manufacturing experience result in industrial-strength construction combined with Class-100 cleanroom compatibility. The durable vinyl fabric is specially manufactured to resist shedding under constant wear. All metal parts are chrome plated or polished aluminum to ensure a nonscratching, nonshedding surface, and all models feature polyurethane hooded casters for particle-free rolling.
In addition, each chair contains an exclusive filter that traps particles 0.1 microns and larger while allowing the seat to conform to body shape. This acrylic copolymer microporous membrane includes a nylon fabric support to prevent rupturing under that heaviest, day-in, day-out use. This state-of-the-art particulate performance guarantees both comfort and non-contaminating performance; these chairs are certified by an independent testing laboratory to meet the specifications of Federal Standard 209E (see table below for typical performance test data).
Like our other BioFit chairs, they feature an ergonomic design that includes "Soft Touch" pneumatic height adjustment, 3" (76 mm) of cushioning on backs and seats.