- Cleanroom built, cleaned and packaged—ready to pass directly into your own cleanroom
- Certified to meet Class 1 specifications of Federal Standard 209E
- "Soft Touch" pneumatic height control brings seat to comfortable level quickly and easily
- Ergonomic seat design, with waterfall seat, helps minimize fatigue and injury
- Static-safe model features dissipative Micron nylon
No Hassle, No Particle Seating! That's the assurance you receive with these Class 1 Ergonomic Chairs. Each one is manufactured, cleaned, and double-packaged in the manufacturer's own cleanroom. When it arrives at your facility, you simply open the box and then pass the chair components into your gowning area. Each is double-wrapped in 6 mil cleanroom bags that are independently verified for air leaks. Once inside your cleanroom, the chairs are fast and easy to assemble—without tools—by garbed and gloved personnel.
This start-to-finish emphasis on cleanliness eliminates the risk of hidden particles, the residue of dirty manufacturing methods, migrating into your sensitive operations. It also eliminates the cost of tedious wipe-down and verification procedures.
Once inside your cleanroom, these chairs help maintain Class 1 conditions. An exclusive air exchange system in the seat prevents air from escaping into the cleanroom surroundings when personnel are seated. The ergonomic seat and six-way articulating seat control help boost productivity by ensuring operator comfort. The seat control is covered with a hard plastic pan and sealed with flexible neoprene rubber and double-sided high contact non-outgassing tape, covering all areas where particles could be generated.
Thanks to this design and to ultraclean materials, these chairs have been certified Class 1 Clean by independent testing.